Tuesday 9 July 2013

LOUUUD

LOUUD. So this assignment is called loud & what is more loud than a constant dump truck and skytrain tracks waking you up every morning. New west is not only amazing for the hills the amount of huge trucks that drive through make the neighbour hood just peachy.  This picture makes the word loud pop for me just by looking at it because i deal with the noise on a daily bases. I would be wrong to say that i hate it i kinda of like the noise it makes me feel like i live in a very busy city and everyone is so important here. Makes me feel like i have my life together in a strange way. But there ya have it ladys & gentalmen LOUD. Hope it was music to your ears.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting that you like the noise. I definitely agree Columbia Street it LOUD!

    ReplyDelete