Tuesday 23 July 2013

Assignent #8

This is my amazing model kristy she is a great example of how i took my scale shot. you can see she is much smaller than the tree... or is the tree just really big. lets leave it as a mysterty DUN DUN
 This would be my depth photography fail. I tried and tried and tried over again but nothing really stood out much from where i could see. Non the less heres my attempt.

"Framing" Look at my other beautiful model stephenie she looks like a little doll in a picture frame. At the quay there was so many different types of natural framing. Everywhere i looked i could see a good framing shot but i chose this one because it looks like shes is in a light house. It brings my attention in dearly.

Simplicity.,I adore this photograph mainly because its so cute looking and just simple not to much thinking required but when you look at it, you  can not help but to think about a nice sea breeze in your face the vibrent colours draw your attention in even more. Everything just pops! I always believe that the bright colours and the way they contrast against eachother is simply just adorable.

2 comments:

  1. Not to worry Hawra, depth is a difficult rule of composition for most. The framing photo of Stephanie is on the right track. It would be stronger if she was lit more. I like the simplicity of the blue and white too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the one of Kristy, not only cause shes very pretty but because you could use that as a rule of thirds!one thing that i would have done differently would be capturing less of the path but I still really like your choice for scale! works wonderfully :D

    ReplyDelete