Tuesday 23 July 2013

Assignment #9

 Repitition : I saw these and even though they are garbage cans it instantly caught my eye. I said hey there are some repition going on over there!  I wish i saw something that was a  bit more eye appealing but what can you do.



This is my contrast i love the grass against the pavement it shows up even more vibrantly than anything else would have. However i took a pretty good contrast shot at the quay but for some reason my pictures wont stay on the computer for me to uploud. Texture contrast ladys and gents.

This is my texture i love and picked this photo for a simple reason that you can see  three different types of texture! You got the soft dirt against the rough spiky surfaces. POOOFIIC

Angel i actaully pulled a dalice for this one i got low to the ground and aimed the camera up and it shot nearly perfectly in my EYES. I like it because such a little thing can pull so much power

4 comments:

  1. The contrast photo is a good example. It has contrast of texture and contrast of colour. It seems like you're picking up the ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the contrast photograph. I p0ersonally love taking photos of greenery and brick. Not only does it show contrast in color, but texture as well. The only advice I would give you is to try and take the picture from a different angle. It could do nice things for your picture! Great pics tho:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your contrast picture I really like how vibrant the green grass look against the brick !

    ReplyDelete
  4. i liked the bright green next to the sidewalk but your boat is a bit blurry and the lighting on the plant was beautiful

    ReplyDelete