Wednesday 26 June 2013

Assignment #7 Rule of thirds


 This is the rule of thirds i tried to capture it but since im still learning and just begging i dont think its quite as good as i wanted it to come out but hey thats what this class is about. When i look at the picture sometimes i feel theres to much water in the front but also from another look i like how much water is in the photograph because it puts the main objects where i want them for the rule of thirds. There could be some nice editing done to this to perfect it but for the time frame i am working with it is not easy to do so for now this is my tug boat his name is bob look away.
 This birdy picture is my favorite picture i have ever taken in my life i love the bird i love the clouds i love everything about this picture i could move the birth a bit to hit the rule of thirds but lets get seriouse this is more of a practing class then learn and automatically knowing how to shoot this and line it more properly
 This picture however reminds me of the old school ninto 64 video games ! mario to be exact there little mushrooms but i like this picture because everything is set perfectly for me ! I also love the colours in it

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy you're learning, it's all about practice. I'd tend to agree that there may be too much water in the first photo, be cropping the photo you could remove the excess and place the water horizon on the thirds.

    I too like your "birdy" photo. Love the stark contrast between the darkness of the bird against the clouds, which also contrasts with the bit of blue sky. The bird is even on a powerful point of thirds horizontally and vertically. Awesome shot!

    ReplyDelete