Wednesday 26 June 2013

Assignment #7 Leading lines

 These three pictures are my example of leading lines. I like this picture because when i saw it i just knew i liked it and wanted to capture it. My eyes actaully followed the line to the end its pretty cool because i would never have spotted this out before photography class. It would have been stronger if the people on the left were not in the photo it kind of drags you off so i would def change that. I love the bride and skytrain at the end something to actaully look at, i also really like the type of day if it was sunny it would look kind of stupid it wouldn't look old and kind of rustic which i was going for so the lighting of it keeps it dim.
So for these buildings i really liked them and it was just perfect when i turned my shoulder i saw it this is also a leading lines attempt. I relly think that i could have done a better job maybe by angling it a bit better or possitioning myself more appropiatly but all around i like the picture and i personally think it is a good attempt and photograph

Dont mind the filthy water of this picture this is also a leading lines photo i like this picture because of the angle i took it in. Its more on a slant which i think brings you in too look at the leading lines of the photo in more detail it kind of makes the picture just POP! I like the sunny blue sky day with a little hint of clouds it brightens the picture up because the lower half of it is well pretty dang gloomy!

1 comment:

  1. I like your third photo. I'm drawn to the way the top of the pillars are in line with the horizon of the water. I also like the vivid blue of the sky.

    Remember Leading Lines are strongest when coming from corners, this way you might have been able to "get rid" of the people of the left of the first photo.

    Great shoot.

    ReplyDelete